The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Aquareashop - Ebay (UK)

This is a discussion on Aquareashop - Ebay (UK) within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Iíve recently purchased banana worms and daphnia eggs from this seller on Ebay. The goods were delivered very quickly with ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mark

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th March 2011   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 898
Comments: 26
Rep: Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11
Default Aquareashop - Ebay (UK)

Iíve recently purchased banana worms and daphnia eggs from this seller on Ebay. The goods were delivered very quickly with great communication. The culture kits are aimed at Betta breeding but itís easy to see how these live foods could be useful to anyone raising newt larvae. The shop has a very good selection micro food such as; infusoria, tubifex, daphnia, vinegar eels, banana worms, micro worms, walter worms and various foods to feed them.

Aquarea-Shop items - Get great deals on Live Cultures, Betta Accessories items on eBay.co.uk Shops!

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2011   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Italicus has started on the right path
Default Re: Aquareashop - Ebay

I bought daphnia eggs from them too. I paid Thursday and the eggs arrived Saturday morning, incredibly fast. A very good seller

Old 14th March 2011   #3 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Rep: froggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

I have also have had good experiences with this seller. Starter cultures are generous and even include a harvesting paint-brush!

C

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions.
froggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2011   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 898
Comments: 26
Rep: Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11

The shop is looking to expand it's range with small earthworms (Dendrobaena, 1-3cm), white worms, grindal worms and blackworms - specifically aimed at newt keepers and larger fish.

As the UK's largest supplier of live fish foods they're open to suggestions for other food types to sell, so do let them know if you have an idea.

I for one can't wait to see blackworms available in this country.

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2011   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:

Now they have blackworms too. But it's only a starter of few worms so you need to wait a couple of weeks before you are able to use them

Old 14th January 2012   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:

i think i should update this thread with the news that the shop is closed, they are no longer on ebay

Old 24th May 2012   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 25
Rep: Cliff has given good advice and informationCliff has given good advice and informationCliff has given good advice and information
Default Re: Aquareashop - Ebay (UK)

That's a shame, do they have an online store or have they closed completely?

Cliff is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack