The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Berksmike's Livefood Cultures

This is a discussion on Berksmike's Livefood Cultures within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I have recently been in contact with Berksmike about some cultures and ordered the micro worms and whiteworms. He sent ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th April 2011   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: zoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Berksmike's Livefood Cultures

I have recently been in contact with Berksmike about some cultures and ordered the micro worms and whiteworms. He sent the package next day for me and it arrived in excellent condition as was very well packaged & very reasonably priced!

The white worms are an excellent culture kit and far better than ones I have purchased on ebay before! There where plenty of worms in this kit along with babies!

So if anyone needs some culture kits I would highly recommend him I will certainly be back again!

Bean weevil cultures (Callosobruchus maculatus) - 3

Tropical springtails (Seira sp.) - 3

Common white springtails (Folsomia candida) - 3

Greater waxworm cultures (Galleria mellonella) - 4

Whiteworm cultures (Enchytraeus albidus) - 3

Microworm cultures (Panagrellus redivivus) - 2

Vinegar eel cultures (Turbatrix aceti) - 2

zoezakella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2011   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: zoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Berksmike's Livefood Cultures

Sorry may have been helpful to mention berksmike is a caudata member so PM him for details but his website is www.frogsandfood.co.uk

zoezakella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2011   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: mr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Great cultures and well packaged, i recieved mine today i will definitely be placeing another order soon.

mr cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2011   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Rep: morg is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmorg is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmorg is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmorg is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmorg is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmorg is a mainstay of Caudata.org

I have had two starter cultures from mike, and can highly reccomend him

www.punkradiocast.com/
morg is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack