The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Baby Marbled newts!

This is a discussion on Baby Marbled newts! within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I got baby marbled newts from Micheal! thanks Micheal your newts look healthy and actice,cant wait for them to grow ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Red Eft14
  • 1 Post By Linus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th July 2011   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Red Eft14 has started on the right path
Default Baby Marbled newts!

I got baby marbled newts from Micheal! thanks Micheal your newts look healthy and actice,cant wait for them to grow up and breed,lets hope they are a male and female lol

Red Eft14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2011   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 3
Rep: Linus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgLinus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgLinus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgLinus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgLinus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgLinus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Baby Marbled newts!

Good choice and good luck! Keep us updated!

Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: Red Eft14 has started on the right path
Default Re: Baby Marbled newts!

Yeaa I didnt feed them yet still giveing them time to adapt to there home they are in a kritter ranch witch its similar to a 5 gallon but it has a lower hieght and I even offered them food and they didnt take it so yeaa lol,and I have eco-earth as the substrate,there hideing spot is a piece of cork and and they have a shalow water dish with moss in the middle so they dont drown and thats about it and I mist them every day

Red Eft14 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack