The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Jennewt's outstanding newts

This is a discussion on Jennewt's outstanding newts within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I got some juvenile strauchii from Jennewt, the mother goddess of newtdom. Big, healthy, strapping animals and packed beautifully and ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Molch
  • 1 Post By Azhael

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd September 2011   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 7
Rep: Molch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Thumbs up Jennewt's outstanding newts

I got some juvenile strauchii from Jennewt, the mother goddess of newtdom. Big, healthy, strapping animals and packed beautifully and securely.

Thanks Jen, I will love them and cherish them (and yep, breed them if they are so inclined )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6740s.jpg (87.0 KB, 428 views)

Old 2nd September 2011   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 46
Comments: 2
Rep: Neotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Jennewt's outstanding newts

Jennewt is my hero! She's always been on point when ever I received anything from her.

Old 2nd September 2011   #3 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 2
Rep: Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Oh, you lucky! Jen really does a great job, that little fellow looks amazing :)
Iīm looking forward to more pics! Share!!! Share for those of us who canīt see them whenever we want (although hopefully next year if a friendīs adults decide to behave themselves).

I see the caudate bug has layed eggs on your brain. Once they hatch you canīt stop encreasing the number of species..itīs a fatal but hugely enjoyable condition.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions.

Non Timetis Messor.
Azhael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2011   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 7
Rep: Molch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhael View Post
I see the caudate bug has layed eggs on your brain.
that bug has been loose in my brain since I was in kindergarten, back when the hills were flat and the whiff of the dinosaurs was still in the air...

it's only now, in my old age and dotage, that I have the time, money and space to keep more than one species... :)

Old 6th September 2011   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 3
Rep: RobM is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgRobM is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgRobM is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgRobM is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgRobM is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgRobM is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

I am deadly jealous! I want strauchii-es!

LinkBack