The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

An excellent source for earthworms in the UK

This is a discussion on An excellent source for earthworms in the UK within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I just wanted to recommend the following website: Worm farm - worms for live bait, worm composting and wormeries It ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th September 2011   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: sillymoogle7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default An excellent source for earthworms in the UK

I just wanted to recommend the following website:
Worm farm - worms for live bait, worm composting and wormeries
It seems to be an excellent source for earthworms in the UK. As a first time buyer I was a little concerned about how the whole process would work, how much to order etc but it's very clearly laid out and my worms were here within two days!

sillymoogle7 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack