The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Worms near Leeds UK

This is a discussion on Worms near Leeds UK within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Luckily i live 5 minutes drive away from a baitshop, Stans Tackle, in pudsey! you can buy drenobobawoba worms or ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th September 2011   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Aaran has shown reliable knowledge
Default Worms near Leeds UK

Luckily i live 5 minutes drive away from a baitshop, Stans Tackle, in pudsey!

you can buy drenobobawoba worms or w.e they are called in 3 size tubs, 2.50 for a pot packed with worms, 5.50 for a big tub size of 3 full slice sandwiches stacked so 6 slices of thick bread! or a grape tub. and 16.00 for a 1kg sack full of worms,

all the worms come with substrate that has baby worms and worm eggs in. Also majority of the worms are med-large in size

Ive been using this store and they also have maggot's in too! and they have a petstore right next door that sells live daphnia and frozen bloodworm.

My axo's cant seem to resist them even my goldfish like them.

nice friendly people who will advise you on anything worm related inc how to setup worm farms etc. Cant fault the people or the worm related products

LinkBack