The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Plants from twistedfisher

This is a discussion on Plants from twistedfisher within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I got some plants from twistedfisher last week. I got some pretty crypts, some Vals and enough java moss to ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th September 2011   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 7
Rep: Molch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Plants from twistedfisher

I got some plants from twistedfisher last week. I got some pretty crypts, some Vals and enough java moss to start my own pillow-stuffing company :)
ok, slight exaggeration there, but it was a very generous amount of beautiful moss.

He also communicates very well and I warmly recommend him for any business :)

Old 25th September 2011   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: twistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Plants from twistedfisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molch View Post

I warmly recommend him for any business :)
AWW shucks you know how to melt a grown man like butter

Thanks for the kind words

twistedfisher is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack