The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Planted Aquariums Central

This is a discussion on Planted Aquariums Central within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I'd like to sing the praise of a little business where I've been ordering aquarium plants, Planted Aquariums Central. They ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Molch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th October 2011   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 7
Rep: Molch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Thumbs up Planted Aquariums Central

I'd like to sing the praise of a little business where I've been ordering aquarium plants, Planted Aquariums Central. They are in Arizona.

I've made 3 or 4 orders over the last year or so, and always the lady (Heather) has been great at communicating, flexible with shipping times and methods, the plants are always well packed and healthy strong specimens, and she's even popped in some extras here and there.

I found it's not too easy to find good aquarium plants online, but based on my experience I highly recommend these folks :)

Old 12th December 2011   #2 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Alejandro has given consistently good advice and informationAlejandro has given consistently good advice and informationAlejandro has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Planted Aquariums Central

Yes, I have dealt with Heather before when she was living in El Paso. She is very professional. Do you happen to have her phone number? The one I have is not working anymore. Thanks.

Alejandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2011   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 7
Rep: Molch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Planted Aquariums Central

I don't know her number; I have communicated only by e-mail after making an order from her website...

LinkBack