The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

JessKB- Good dealing!

This is a discussion on JessKB- Good dealing! within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Just received a few axolotl larvae from Jess yesterday. They were shipped promptly and packed very well. If anyone is ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th October 2011   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default JessKB- Good dealing!

Just received a few axolotl larvae from Jess yesterday. They were shipped promptly and packed very well. If anyone is looking for some, I'd recommend getting them from JessKB! http://www.caudata.org/forum/members/17096/jesskb.html
Thanks again Jess!

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2011   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: fraustdemon has started on the right path
Default Re: JessKB- Good dealing!

I received some young Axolotls from Jess a couple months back. They arrived in good time and great condition and are still healthy and happy. Great person to deal with.

fraustdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2011   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: theJATM has started on the right path

I got 3 larvae from Jess as well, 11-11-11. All three were healthy and great looking, and all three readily ate. He also directed me to a shop that sold blackworms, since I dont have any near me. I would 100% recommend getting larvae and anything else he has to offer from him and will for sure go back to him.

Thanks again, Jess.

theJATM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2011   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: esn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgesn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgesn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgesn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgesn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgesn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

I just got a little golden albino from him, and it's lovely. Arrived safe and sound, and actively swimming.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo(2).JPG (117.5 KB, 125 views)

esn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2011   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: beckycartercbi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: JessKB- Good dealing!

Jess just sent me some young Axolotls 12/6/2011. They got here fast, safe & very healthy. Great person to buy from.

beckycartercbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2011   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: NickA has started on the right path

Ordered 2 young Axolotls, they arrived safe and active. Would definitely buy from again!

NickA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2011   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 3
Rep: Scorpion has started on the right path

I also got an axolotl from JessKB. It is awesome. It eats whiteworms like a champ!

Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2012   #8 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: lordcycle is an unknown quantity at this point

Excelent quality of axolotls. Had them shipped priority and all arrived perfect! Eating blackworms and look extremely heathly. Would buy from again. Thanks again jesse.

lordcycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2012   #9 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 1
Rep: Willlis has given consistently good advice and informationWilllis has given consistently good advice and informationWilllis has given consistently good advice and information

I just got 5 axolotls from Jess and they looked great. Good guy to deal with. Thanks Jess

Willlis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2012   #10 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 3
Rep: BIGBODYBEAR has a given some bad advice or info, or has behaved inappropriately

i just got my little buddies 5 days ago & they are healthy & good , im switching them on to frozen blood worms since there arent any live blackworms for sale anywhere in my area ,

jesskb is a real good seller

BIGBODYBEAR is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack