The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Recommended worm supplier (UK)

This is a discussion on Recommended worm supplier (UK) within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I have just bought some worms from ebay off a chap called Chris ( childhoodmemories_123 ) and he has been ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Carl
  • 1 Post By zoezakella

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th December 2011   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: zoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Recommended worm supplier (UK)

I have just bought some worms from ebay off a chap called Chris (childhoodmemories_123) and he has been very helpful and his worms are of top quality!

He kindly seperated my order into 2 sizes (large for my axies and small for my newts) and labelled the tubs accordingly)!

He is also very reasonably priced for the amount you receive, so if like me you are tired of going out to your garden in this freezing weather to dig some up, would highly recommend him!

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

2 Cynops Pyrrhogaster, 2 Bearded Dragons (Oz & Taz), 1 Sunglow Boa Constrictor (Xia), 1 Cornsnake (Zeus), 1 Crested Gecko (Blaze), 1 Leopard Gecko (Iridessa), 3 Mice (Nibbles, Patches & Ditsy) & 1 Jackahuahua (Basil)
zoezakella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2011   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Carl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recommended worm supplier

Thanks Zoe I was looking for a good seller for when I get my axi later on this month

Old 11th December 2011   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: zoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgzoezakella is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Recommended worm supplier

Carl - no problem :) Have been buying worms off ebay for a while and this is the only decent seller I would recommend so far!

2 Cynops Pyrrhogaster, 2 Bearded Dragons (Oz & Taz), 1 Sunglow Boa Constrictor (Xia), 1 Cornsnake (Zeus), 1 Crested Gecko (Blaze), 1 Leopard Gecko (Iridessa), 3 Mice (Nibbles, Patches & Ditsy) & 1 Jackahuahua (Basil)
zoezakella is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
worms

LinkBack