The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Fish & Fins - Hailsham, East Sussex AMAZING

This is a discussion on Fish & Fins - Hailsham, East Sussex AMAZING within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Was in this store yesterday - it has been there a couple of years, but this was my first time. ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th March 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: LeFarge has shown reliable knowledgeLeFarge has shown reliable knowledge
Default Fish & Fins - Hailsham, East Sussex AMAZING

Was in this store yesterday - it has been there a couple of years, but this was my first time. Best herp shop I have been in - fantastic selection of animals (incl 3 really good looking axies in great condition) and kit but also genuinely brilliant service - no attitude like you often get in these shops, but a real love of the animals. I can't recommend it highly enough!

LeFarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2012   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Jay Redbond is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJay Redbond is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJay Redbond is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJay Redbond is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJay Redbond is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJay Redbond is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Thumbs up Re: Fish & Fins - Hailsham, East Sussex AMAZING

I get all my Aquatic Livefood from them and I agree they are great.

Jay Redbond is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack