The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Dealings with zaria

This is a discussion on Dealings with zaria within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I have bought both eggs and juveniles from Zaria and am very pleased. Through my own fault, the eggs did ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th March 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Jenste has given consistently good advice and informationJenste has given consistently good advice and informationJenste has given consistently good advice and informationJenste has given consistently good advice and information
Default Dealings with zaria

I have bought both eggs and juveniles from Zaria and am very pleased.

Through my own fault, the eggs did not hatch due to an increased level of metals in our water which is now being taken care of.

I waited and then bought some juveniles off of Zaria for myself and my family and they are beautiful and healthy.

She is great to work with, is very helpful and you never had to wait long for a response.

I definitely recommend dealing with this user.

Old 11th April 2012   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Dr0gr1n has given consistently good advice and informationDr0gr1n has given consistently good advice and informationDr0gr1n has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Dealings with zaria

I too have had nothing but good communication, shipping, and healthy eggs from Zaria. I recommend her.

Old 11th April 2012   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 24
Comments: 3
Rep: Martin21114 has given consistently good advice and informationMartin21114 has given consistently good advice and informationMartin21114 has given consistently good advice and informationMartin21114 has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Dealings with zaria

I agree. I got eggs from her. They not only arrived promptly and in good shape, but she e-mailed me a video on how to make a brine shrimp hatchery and tons of other useful info. She is awesome.

Zaria = awesome. All you really need to know.

Martin21114 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack