The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Netpet guys in Manchester are useless

This is a discussion on Netpet guys in Manchester are useless within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I usually don't feel secure to order stuff from abroad, because if anything goes wrong, even postage itself is quite ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th April 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: corientalis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Netpet guys in Manchester are useless

I usually don't feel secure to order stuff from abroad, because if anything goes wrong, even postage itself is quite expensive for me. So my friend who lives in Manchester ordered me a box of Nepton Rep Color vitamin supplement so she could bring it for me when visiting home next time. I needed the "color" variant of the product specifically because of its cantaxanthin content to make my firebellies more colorful but it's not available in my country.

As if I foreseen it they sent the normal version which is highly useless to me as average vitamins could be bought here too. After sending it back quess what did we got again? An other average Nepton Rep vitamin - maybe the same exact package, who knows! At the end it became evident that those guys either can't even read (on every specific package there is a more than easily recognisable "color" word) or simply think their customers are fools. The whole process already cost us a lot of time so we finally cancelled the order ( I assume they actually haven't got all the product they advertise in their webshop in store) after our money was repaid to us. I simply can't trust them anymore.

corientalis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
netpet

LinkBack