The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Worldlovepets (ebay) - avoid

This is a discussion on Worldlovepets (ebay) - avoid within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I purchased some fairy shrimp eggs through ebay from this firm, i have not received the eggs nor have i ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By Cliff
  • 1 Post By peter5930
  • 1 Post By xxianxx
  • 1 Post By peter5930
  • 2 Post By peter5930
  • 1 Post By xxianxx
  • 1 Post By xxianxx
  • 1 Post By areynoldssr
  • 3 Post By xxianxx
  • 1 Post By xxianxx
  • 1 Post By xxianxx

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th June 2012   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Worldlovepets (ebay) - avoid

I purchased some fairy shrimp eggs through ebay from this firm, i have not received the eggs nor have i received a reply to my email. I would avoid them at all costs.

Old 6th June 2012   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 25
Rep: Cliff has given good advice and informationCliff has given good advice and informationCliff has given good advice and information
Default Re: Worldlovepets (ebay) - avoid

Thanks Ian, I read this a bit too late though.They are hopeless, and wont reply to emails I doubt anything will arrive for me either

Disappointing to say the least...

Cliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2012   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: peter5930 has given consistently excellent advice and informationpeter5930 has given consistently excellent advice and informationpeter5930 has given consistently excellent advice and informationpeter5930 has given consistently excellent advice and informationpeter5930 has given consistently excellent advice and information

I ordered some from a different seller, with a much better feedback rating, after reading this. I'll see if my 10,000 eggs turn up in 3-4 weeks.

peter5930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2012   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

I sent my fourth email off yesterday and am still awaiting a reply, I have also reported them to ebay.

Old 14th June 2012   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 13
Rep: bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11

Have you got a link to the site Ian?

bellabelloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2012   #6 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

FAIRY SHRIMP EGGS FISH,FRY FOOD 4 BETTA,GUPPY,KILLIFISH | eBay

This is the link, i advise nobody to purchase from them , they have had five emails off me now and have failed to respond to a single one.

Old 15th June 2012   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: peter5930 has given consistently excellent advice and informationpeter5930 has given consistently excellent advice and informationpeter5930 has given consistently excellent advice and informationpeter5930 has given consistently excellent advice and informationpeter5930 has given consistently excellent advice and information

This is the one that I've ordered:

FAIRY SHRIMP 10,000 EGGS FISH,FRY FOOD BETTA,GUPPY. | eBay

So far, I've had an email to say that they've been dispatched:

Quote:
Hi,
I've shipped your order on June/11/2012 from Thailand .It generally takes 14 to 21 days to arrive depending on the destination but might take a little longer if the package is inspected by the Customs.Please be assured that your package will arrive soon.If you have any problem about time shipping or item please feel free to contact us before leave feedback thank you very much.
sincerely yours,
Sukanya

- best_plumeria

Old 15th June 2012   #8 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Thanks Peter i will order some today.

Old 15th June 2012   #9 (permalink)

Nationality:

xkcd: A-Minus-Minus

Alt text: "You can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback"

Old 19th June 2012   #10 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

I have sent six emails to this firm and i have not received a reply or my shrimp eggs, the matter is now in the hands of ebay.

Old 3rd July 2012   #11 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

I have received a refund off ebay and no response to the eight emails I sent to Worldlovepets (ebay). Please feel free to comment on the poor customer service I have received as I keep sending them this link to show them the negative press they are receiving off me an here and other sites.

Old 22nd July 2012   #12 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Just keeping this thread alive for a bit , i want as many people as possible to avoid Worldlovepets.

Old 27th October 2012   #13 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Keeping this thread alive and kicking!

Old 28th October 2012   #14 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: areynoldssr has shown reliable knowledgeareynoldssr has shown reliable knowledge

I ordered from the same site. I received my fairy shrimp at about two weeks. NONE hatched. Looked at them under microscope grey dust. So I am the happy

areynoldssr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2012   #15 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Feel free to send those muppets a link to this site , I have and will continue to do so, to show them that poor customer service will costy them money in the long term.

Old 30th December 2012   #16 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Keeping the thread alive till I get an apology for the poor customer service and the couple hundred axolotls who got culled as the result of a non arriving food source.

Old 25th February 2013   #17 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Eight months latter and still no response , just sent them another email and hope all members of this forum wanting to purchase fairy shrimp eggs avoid worldlovepets on ebay.

Old 15th October 2013   #18 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

These guys still suck......

LinkBack