The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Fazulinu Ebay Seller (UK)

This is a discussion on Fazulinu Ebay Seller (UK) within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I would just like to bring to everyone's attention the wonderful service I have received from the seller named fazulinu ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jane1187

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th January 2013   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: jane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Fazulinu Ebay Seller (UK)

I would just like to bring to everyone's attention the wonderful service I have received from the seller named fazulinu on e-bay. I purchased a grindal worm starter culture, which advertised a 'good amount of worms'. I was delighted to find that the culture which arrived was teaming with worms, and I was even able to take a clump to feed to the larvae immediately. The rest went in to bolster my new soil-less cultures.

I would recommend his starter culture to anyone.

(For those not familiar, Grindal worms are much larger than the walter/banana/microworms but are smaller than white worms, so a good alternative to bbs if you can't hatch out a steady supply)

LinkBack