The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl sitter

This is a discussion on Axolotl sitter within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Just wanted to let anyone in the Swansea area know of a pet sitting service called muddy paws. I used ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By CJ1981

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2013   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: CJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Axolotl sitter

Just wanted to let anyone in the Swansea area know of a pet sitting service called muddy paws. I used them when a family emergency called me away unexpectedly and I didn't have time to arrange for a friend to call in and feed my menagerie.

I left step by step instructions on how and what to feed each animal and came home to very happy well fed pets, they even did a water change on my Axolotls.

I know most people steer clear of Axolotl sitters but should anyone need a sitter don't hesitate to call them - they have a website and are on facebook.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions
CJ1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack