Caudata.org

Caudata.org (http://www.caudata.org/forum/)
-   Testimonials (http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-advertisements-newts-salamanders/f52-testimonials/)
-   -   Xxianxx (http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-advertisements-newts-salamanders/f52-testimonials/93556-xxianxx.html)

Cliff 28th September 2013 13:05

Xxianxx

Great service at a great price, friendly, helpful, and knowledgable!

I purchased;
8 a.alpestris morphs - good size fell cared for and an unbeatable price.

White worms culture - I received a very generous amount, 3/4 times the amount I have been sent from eBay sellers in the past.

Java moss - nice and healthy with no signs of algae.

I would recommend this guy to everyone any anyone, and I will certainly be buying things from him in the future!

ACEPHONECHIC 29th September 2013 20:42

Re: Xxianxx

I have bought several things from this guy and he is excellent. He is very knowledgeable about what you are buying and informs you of their food and enviroment needs.
I have just had 3 marbled newts and they are excellent in good health and well grown.
I have had axies in the past which have al been healthy and grown well.
Alpine newts again in good health and ready to grow on.
I Could not recommend him more

auntiejude 17th October 2014 13:33

I have 3 axolotls from Ian, they are lovely animals, all healthy and a good size. The whiteworms culture was excellent too, plenty to feed and breed.

I recommend him both as a breeder and advisor :cool:.

jAfFa CaKe 17th October 2014 18:30

Ian's probably got a grin on his face from this thread!
When I got my female axolotl from him she was in great condition and very healthy. He's really great.

xxianxx 17th October 2014 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAfFa CaKe (Post 430767)
Ian's probably got a grin on his face from this thread!
When I got my female axolotl from him she was in great condition and very healthy. He's really great.

Thanks for the kind words, you forgot to mention I sold you a guaranteed fertile gravid female who layed soon after purchase as promised :-) and yes I'm grinning !

CJ1981 20th November 2014 22:31

Getting worried Ian's head will pop if he gets any more praise but here goes any way :wink:

I have had about half a dozen axies off Ian now, including some rather rare colour morphs. All have thrived and been quality animals. A 5* review from me.

AxolotlChris 19th April 2016 15:25

Picked up 10 copper axolotl larvae from Ian.

They came well packaged and in good condition. You also get a wealth of knowledge at no extra charge.

Definitely a recommended seller.