The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Aussie worm buyers beware!

This is a discussion on Aussie worm buyers beware! within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Hi Guys, just thought i would let you know of a bad experience I had with ECO VALLEY WORMS in ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ciele02

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th November 2013   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: ciele02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Aussie worm buyers beware!

Hi Guys, just thought i would let you know of a bad experience I had with ECO VALLEY WORMS in QLD. they were selling African Night Crawlers at $35 for 100. I placed my order with them because other worm sites said they were not able to ship till mid November and I wanted some for my lil'guys asap. I placed my order and confirmation of payment from PayPal but never got one from them so the next afternoon I emailed them to confirm. After their website said they post overnight they replied saying they would not be posting until the following Monday (a week away) with arrival due the following Wednesady and if this wasnt convenient they would refund me...ok so I figured I would just wait as I still had some anyways. Well the following Wednesday arrived and no worms...so I emailed them to ask for a tracking number...To get the response that they had misplaced my order and would refund me..which in all fairness they did. But I had emailed them straight back requesting that they please just send the worms as I would prefer that...To which I got no response at all....so then end is I waited for nearly 2 weeks for worms I never ended up getting. And while I'm happy they refunded me I would have preferred the worms, minus the time wasted and I think it was poor form not to respond to me when I still said I would prefer the worms rather than money back. Very poor service

ciele02 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack