The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Frogfest 2004: Danger-Long download

This is a discussion on Frogfest 2004: Danger-Long download within the General Discussion and Identification forums, part of the Anura: Frogs & Toads category; Last weekend I went hiking and although there were no caudates to be found, I did stumble upon some frogs ...

General Discussion and Identification Not sure what you've got or seen? Ask here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th September 2004   #1 (permalink)
pin-pin

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Last weekend I went hiking and although there were no caudates to be found, I did stumble upon some frogs and toads.

This park was located in the Mt. Shasta region in California (hopefully this will help with the identification).

Here's the pond with tadpoles:
Click the image to open in full size.

Tadpole:

Toadlet:

Potential Adult (may not be the same species as the tadpoles...there were many varieties in the pond)

Any idea as which species this could be?

Old 12th September 2004   #2 (permalink)
innes

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Sweet pics Click the image to open in full size.

Tags
2004, dangerlong, download, frogfest

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0 (Set)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack