The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

My Frog Room

This is a discussion on My Frog Room within the Anura: Photo Gallery forums, part of the Anura: Frogs & Toads category; Here are a few pictures from my frogroom! Let me know what you think View more pictures of my frogs, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kristoffer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th May 2006   #1 (permalink)
kristoffer

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Here are a few pictures from my frogroom!

Click the image to open in full size.

Let me know what you think
View more pictures of my frogs, vivariums aso. on www.poisonfrogs.tii.dk

(Message edited by foff on May 07, 2006)

Old 7th May 2006   #2 (permalink)
andy

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Wow Kristoffer, thats fantastic!....i'd like the same sort of set up myself....except i want a newt room!Click the image to open in full size.

Old 7th May 2006   #3 (permalink)
christopher

Gallery Images:
Comments:

IMPRESSIVE, i have to say that that is the best frog room that I have seen!!....but it must be a royal pain in the a#$ trying to clean all of those cages.....Click the image to open in full size....it would drive me crazyClick the image to open in full size.

Old 7th May 2006   #4 (permalink)
Leo
(leo)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: leo has started on the right path

WOW, thats unbelievable its like my dream room. AND SO NEAT...how do u do it?
All the vivariums look amazin too!

leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2006   #5 (permalink)
edward

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Moved from the caudate photo section.

Ed

Old 8th May 2006   #6 (permalink)
sarah

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Whats your electricity bill?!?!?!Click the image to open in full size.

Old 9th May 2006   #7 (permalink)
christopher

Gallery Images:
Comments:

LOL.....Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Old 20th July 2006   #8 (permalink)
sarah

Gallery Images:
Comments:

This is whats going to happen to me when I'm older... except I also like every other animal you can possibly think of... And when It comes to pets I can't really control myself... Click the image to open in full size.

Old 1st August 2006   #9 (permalink)
samantha

Gallery Images:
Comments:

wow you have got a lot of frogs..lol thats nice looking how you got em set up

Old 1st August 2006   #10 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: simon has started on the right path

Sweet. Click the image to open in full size.

simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2006   #11 (permalink)
michelle

Gallery Images:
Comments:

that is awesome!! i always liked frogs but i never really thought about having any as pets but then i found a gray tree frog in my basement that didnt look so good so i put it in a ten gallon tank and put some crickets and things in there with a bowl (that i had from some hermit crabs i used to have) and put dirt and grass seed (that just keeps growing) in there and it jumps around all the time now and seems to enjoy it. i have a toad in there now to and they seem to get along pretty well. i really wish i had this room now

Old 2nd December 2006   #12 (permalink)
matt

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I always thought of pet rooms as big, messy rooms. This is neater than EVERY room in my house, which is a pig sty/stie (Something like that)

Old 9th December 2006   #13 (permalink)
carlin

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Very well put together!

I hope to accomplish the same but with Exo-terras. Hopefully 2 stacked on top of each other with dual fluorescents.

Red-Eye

Old 14th December 2006   #14 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: hunter has started on the right path

This is a very late response, but I am completely impressed with your set up - from the room itself to the vivariums, it is all very well designed and executed. I hope you get years of enjoyment from this.

Old 14th December 2006   #15 (permalink)
cameron

Gallery Images:
Comments:

That is one amazing setup! Good ShowClick the image to open in full size.

Old 20th April 2010   #16 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: BreeZy16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Frog Room

WOW!!

BreeZy16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frog, room

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 187 (Set)

1210, abmama, ADAM1987, ajr104, Albino, Alejandro, Alioth, allied123, amkid247, Amphibia, amphibian, anjelloca, aquatech, aramcheck, Argus654, atelopusman, Autumncrossing, azah, Azhael, badboiboom, baddfish, Blackbun, BMOC, BouBou, Brandan, BreeZy16, brianmartin, cassie, Catherine1990, CaudataCam, cherbear2417, ChoChoTrain20, chrisf, chuckpowell, churchyjnr, Clive, Cortes, crawldad, Crptid, cterificus, cupcake, daedae, david w, dendromad, Devalight, Diogo Juliao, dragonlady, drj, dvl445, EdsExotics, enzopc, erfus, Feche, federnewt, femme, Fensholdt, Fer, froggy, frogman, FROGPUNK, Frogs4ever, futura2000, GaryH, geodaryl, geoffonix, GeoNewt, ghostsaw, Goobs, Goods, Greewok, hannahll, happycamper, hdamasio, HeavenlyCharmed, helobed, henslowsparrow, HodgeaPodge, Hooky87, Hotspot, Imprezah, ItzChow, James L, Jari B, Jehuty, Jennistophales, jmailhot, jpet, jplee3, Judojack5, junglew, jvy, Kal El, Kalessin, KaylaContagious, keld, Kerry1968, KillerKueen, kkdavey, kuko, Larryjo08, Larsjuh2, lchakan, leo, liam, Loobylou, ltoloxa, Lua, Luiz, madeve, maghan6, Manion, markcorpus, Martin21114, martin67, mega, Meow, mgftp, MiniraBuster, Mitzee, mogul, NachoMom, Nettuno, Newt Owner 71, newtboyuk, officerPuckles, oliveiraalex, olmrudyk, outdoorvivaria, Pau1, Pedro Oliveira, Pinky PL, platinum, pogi, pyroninja1524, Raf D, ranchu, randallsmommy, ReiDragon, ReptileRob, rhebert, rick, Robert777, RPM, Rudi, Salamandar, SaLaMaNdEr, salamandergod, Salo, saydemir, Sebby, sek, Shadow, sheena22, shinobido, Shizeric, silox, sims, singhm29, slater, slowfoot, Socrates, southern softie, Spacekittie, spiro666, Stijn H, stillcrimson, supercres, svenh, Tappers, TExeter, thewesterngate, thinkinfeller, Tintukas, TJinPgh, tony, ttamra, ursulo, vide, Viv, Wanttoknow, warrior, Wayne the pain, wootsmom, Yahilles, yotetalker
LinkBack