The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Rhaebo (Bufo) guttatus

This is a discussion on Rhaebo (Bufo) guttatus within the Anura: Photo Gallery forums, part of the Anura: Frogs & Toads category; Here are a couple of pictures of one of my R. guttatus (Smooth-sided toads). This animal is young, only around ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By froggy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th January 2014   #1 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: froggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Rhaebo (Bufo) guttatus

Here are a couple of pictures of one of my R. guttatus (Smooth-sided toads). This animal is young, only around 4 inches SVL. I also have a 2.2 adult pair raised from CB toadlets; the females are larger than my hand and the group lives in a paddling pool terrarium the size of a double bed (I know the size as it also occupies the top of a spare double bed)!

These pic really shows the beautiful reds in this species' colouration; I think this animal may be a male as they tend to be more red, while the females are browner.

C
Attached Thumbnails
Rhaebo (Bufo) guttatus-imag0690.jpg   Rhaebo (Bufo) guttatus-imag0683.jpg  

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions.
froggy is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack