The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Update on my toads

This is a discussion on Update on my toads within the Bombinatoridae: Fire-bellied toads forums, part of the Anura: Frogs & Toads category; So ive had the three in a mostlt aquatic setup for about7 months,they love it in there. its been a ...

Bombinatoridae: Fire-bellied toads Discuss these lively little toads here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th August 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: frogmandan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Update on my toads

So ive had the three in a mostlt aquatic setup for about7 months,they love it in there. its been a while sece i posted anything so heres some pics from tonight tank matanence (taken aer the work was done.)
Attached Thumbnails
Update on my toads-20150818_042900.jpg   Update on my toads-20150818_042850.jpg   Update on my toads-20150818_042906.jpg   Update on my toads-20150818_042917.jpg  

frogmandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2016   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Pugnator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Update on my toads

Nice plants! I never seen them before, are they real or fake ? Anyway just a thing, you should remove the stones because the frog will eat everything will move and if another frog move the stones it can get swallowed by the bombina with serious and potentially mortal consequence. If you want to add stones they should be or too big to be swallowed or too small and too roundish to be dangerous. Bombina doesn't require a bottom anyway, but a lot of people including me add it to aesthetic purpose, I've mostly gravel reduced into sand by myself but if you choose it you must be careful because is hard to clean (but bombinae love it). (PS: sand is dangerous for full aquatic frogs and newts)

Pugnator is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack