The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Eye and Weight Problems

This is a discussion on Eye and Weight Problems within the Bombinatoridae: Fire-bellied toads forums, part of the Anura: Frogs & Toads category; I just purchased a fire belly after watching him sit in the pet store deteriorating for a couple weeks. Now ...

Bombinatoridae: Fire-bellied toads Discuss these lively little toads here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th March 2014   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: srf312 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eye and Weight Problems

I just purchased a fire belly after watching him sit in the pet store deteriorating for a couple weeks. Now that he's home, I've noticed a few problems.
1. His eyes are not the same size. One appears to be pretty small and the other is pretty large. Could there be an infection, and how do I treat it?
2. He's super thin. I noticed he hadn't been eating the crickets the pet store gave him, so i tried cut up earthworms. No luck. How do I entice him to eat?

srf312 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack