The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

They are always one step ahead of you!

This is a discussion on They are always one step ahead of you! within the Dendrobatids: Poison Arrow/Dart Frogs forums, part of the Anura: Frogs & Toads category; While misting the anthonyi viv last night I noted the tads in the film cannsiter looked just about ready to ...

Dendrobatids: Poison Arrow/Dart Frogs The place to discuss Dendrobatids.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By berksmike

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th April 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: berksmike has given consistently excellent advice and informationberksmike has given consistently excellent advice and informationberksmike has given consistently excellent advice and informationberksmike has given consistently excellent advice and informationberksmike has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default They are always one step ahead of you!

While misting the anthonyi viv last night I noted the tads in the film cannsiter looked just about ready to pull from the viv so decided to do it this morning.
As always it seems someone else had the same idea and this is what met me when I came to mist the viv this morning and pull the tads:

Click the image to open in full size.

Dart frog ESP at its best!

berksmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2012   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Jeroen has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: They are always one step ahead of you!

At least someone is doing his job here!

Jeroen is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack