- About Kribby
- Country of Nationality
- Location (visible to members only)
- Nova Scotia
- Display Name
- Chemistry is my job, fish are my passion.
I have been studying chemistry for the last 10 years of my life and while I have only been keeping fish for a fraction of that time, both are of equal importance to me.
I believe that anything you attempt to do should be done with passion and a thirst for knowledge. As a result, in my quest for knowledge in fish husbandry, I was thrilled to get the opportunity to work for one of the foremost experts in the field in Atlantic Canada. It was in this job that I first contemplated keeping amphibians.
I initially thought about axolotls, but there were not any available locally and I fell in love with a group of emaciated newts.
- Fish Husbandry, Chemistry, Malawi Cichlids
- Doctoral Candidate, Fish Room Employee
- Favourite Quote
- "There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures."
~Josiah Gilbert Holland
- Newt/Salamander Species kept
- Chinese Firebelly Newts
- I may not like what you are doing, but if you are intent on doing it then I will at least try to help. In the end we might just learn a lesson from it.
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51.