- About otterwoman
- Country of Nationality
- United States
- Location (visible to members only)
- Wappingers Falls, NY
- Display Name
- Bachelor's degree in German from Ferret College, minors in Latin and Religious Studies; Master's degree in German lit from Ferret University; PhD in Comparative Lutrature from Ferret State.
Nursing degree from Ferret Ag and Tech School.
- gardening, kayaking, reading. I used to like taking road trips, but not when the devil is my co-pilot! Also, I like ferrets.
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite Quote
- All I want from life is an absence of negative input!
- Newt/Salamander Species kept
- T. verrucosus (2+) and babies, a colony of T.granulosa, a colony of T. alpestris, representatives of N. viridescens, P. labiatus, P. chinensis, C. orientalis, P. waltl; non-newt pets: F. catus (3), a colony of Elaphe guttata, Girardinus guppyi (a million), and four very sweet Mustela furo.
- Other Info
- I love ferrets I love my ferrets my ferrets are everything to me I'm crazy for my ferrets I think only about my ferrets my ferrets have become my life my ferrets are my one true joy I wasted 48 years of my life not having ferrets I will never get those years back all that time I could have had ferrets and I did not but now I have three ferrets and I will never have anything but ferrets again I love my ferrets more than anything in my life and all I want to do when I leave my house is come
- My News
- home so that I can smell their little ferret bellies if I had to choose between my ten fingers and my ferrets I would choose my ferrets what could be more fun and cute than little ferrets I wish I could have ten million ferrets but I will be content with three ferrets when I die I want to romp in heaven with my ferrets do you want to know more? just pm me and I will tell you about my ferrets
My new blog: