Nationality: United States
- About Critter Mom
- Country of Nationality
- United States
- Location (visible to members only)
- I have three Chinese fire bellied newts, three hermit crabs, two bearded dragons, one sugar glider, snails, and "Sea Monkeys". I really enjoy hanging out with my husband and our critter "kids". I used to have green anoles as pets from kindergarten all the way up until after high school. I had one live to be five years old! They mated and layed eggs, though I never had any luck with them hatching. The female always dug them back up and ate them, lol.
I also used to have dogs and cats, freshwater fish, and some insects as pets.
- Way too many to list here! Ask me.
- Favourite Quote
- "I hope you're hungry!"
after he has been cooking
- Newt/Salamander Species kept
- I am here for our three Chinese fire belly newts. See above for what else I have not newt and salamander related.
- Other Info
- My husband is a Certified Massage Therapist in SW Michigan. He is willing to travel, and also offers late massages to accommodate second and third shift workers. Please let me know if you would be interested in more information. He is also works for a financial services company, so if you have questions, I can direct you in his direction.
- My News
- My husband and I became hand-fasted on May 23, 2009 in a small personal ceremony, at a Ren Fest, in full period attire!
- *Trying to save anything that creeps, crawls, swims, flies, or breathes, since early childhood*