Anyone near Portland, OR who can adopt an adult axolotl?

brolithe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey there,

I recently adopted an axolotl (at least a year and a half) from a preschool that could no longer care for it. Unfortunately my living situation has changed drastically this past week and I am not confident I can continue to care for her as much as she needs. The axolotl itself I plan to adopt out for free, but am willing to work out a price for all the supplies I have purchased including the tank and so fourth.

Sorry if this is not the right place. If it is not, I would appreciate if someone can direct to an appropriate resource!

DM if you have any questions or are interested!

Thank you!

Contact joann payne. She runs the we love axolotls facebook page and breeds/rescues them. She lives in tualatin.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back