Eggs again and again and again....

cabbysarus

Reaction score
Country
United States
My axolotls seam to lay eggs every time we do a water change... I have babies in the tank that we used to keep the males in, so until we rehome the little ones we can't separate the adults.... any ideas on how to get them to stop?

My axolotls seam to lay eggs every time we do a water change... I have babies in the tank that we used to keep the males in, so until we rehome the little ones we can't separate the adults.... any ideas on how to get them to stop?

Is there any way you can put a divider in the adults tank and separate them, males on one side and females on another? :)
I just recently used this tutorial myself and the divider is working out perfectly to separate my little guys because of differences in size!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A14TFdl6nMA

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back