John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Display Name
John Clare
I'll be attending and would like to meet up with as many Caudata.org members as possible. If you are interested, post here with the time you intend to attend and I will try to synchronise everyone. I'll be wearing a Caudata.org T-shirt.

For details of the event itself, look here. It's in Weymouth, Massachusetts, USA on Sunday October 11th (this coming Sunday).

I'm going try to make it.
Richard

Excellent. I'll be wearing an ash grey (looks white) T-shirt with Caudata.org on the back. Hard to miss.

It was very good to meet you Richard - I am looking forward to the salamander photos ;). So my quest to meet all the members continues!

John, it was good meeting you too. I'll do a Hunan, China post later this month as well as the photo of the Barred/Eastern(?) Tiger.
Rich

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back