Wanted: Axolotl, London UK

chemicalali

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've been spending some time doing some research and setting up a tank. It's now ready to house a couple of Axolotls.

Ideally I'd like one of them to be a grey melanoid, as I reckon they look particularly cool. but I'm not too fussy. Preferably young ones, but I might be up for rehoming an unwanted adult. I'm in London SE22, but there doesn't seem to be anyone selling Axolotls anywhere near me (I'm willing to travel a bit but not halfway across the country). If anyone has any axolotl for sale or re-homing vaguely near me please let me know.

Thanks. Alex

If you're prepared to travel to Kent, I recommend seeing if auntiejude has any axolotls available. I got both of mine from her and they are both lovely and she is a mine of information and advice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back