Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

2 Axies looking for new home - Lincolnshire

Stevolotl

Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately I am offering my pampered axolotls to a good home due to personal circumstances. They have a very good quality of life and are fed on high quality earthworms and pellets and have regular water changes etc. They have never wanted for anything. I have unfortunately found myself in a position where I will soon struggle to find the time to give them the care and attention they deserve.

One is an albino and the other is golden. Both believed to be female and approximately 9 - 10 inches long.

I will try and get some pics uploaded soon.

Please get in touch if you have any other questions. Collection only from Ulceby DN39 6.

Thanks,
Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stevolotl

Reaction score
I have just tried posting this in the for sale section but my post has not appeared? I am using Tapatalk on iPad if that makes any difference?

Asevernnnn

Reaction score
I have just tried posting this in the for sale section but my post has not appeared? I am using Tapatalk on iPad if that makes any difference?

When you try to post an ad in the classifieds section, the posts have to be approved by a moderator before being posted, it'll get there.

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a sticky in the ad section with the rules for posting ads. Please don't post ads elsewhere and read the rules before posting. Thank you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!