New to the forums!

D4213

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Danny Martinez
Hi everyone! Just recently joined the forums recently and wanted to introduce myself! I'm currently on the hunt for some Typhlonectes natans, so hopefully I'll be posting about them soon! I had them once before and fell in love with the little guys, so that's where my main interest lies!

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good luck with your search for T. natans! :D

Thanks! I'll need all the luck I can get! :happy:

That's a very interesting species you keep! I would love to see pictures

Stuart

Unfortunately I actually don't have any pictures from when I had them before. But I will definitely be posting pics and info once I get another little colony set up!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back