Please help me I dont know what to do.

Attachments

• WP_001136.jpg
    WP_001136.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 205
  • WP_001135.jpg
    WP_001135.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 186
also ive noticed that it opens and closes. Possibly on his own doing? Or is this wishful thinking and that is not where axolotls poop from. This could be possible because he is do for a poop, and i have never watched him poop that closely to know. So if you do know then please tell me.:(

PS after looking some stuff up is my really a she?

What am I looking for? I can't see a prolapse, just a normal male cloaca.

Well the reason im here is because if you look on the cloaca there is little white thing im not even sure wat it is. Also i couldnt get a pic of it but the area is opening and closing. Appearing now to be on his own. So does this mean his/she is normal or is he/she sick

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• WP_001158.jpg
    WP_001158.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 173
  • WP_001156.jpg
    WP_001156.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 154
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back