What are these bumps?

axiebeans

Reaction score
Country
Canada
My axies beans has 2 bumps on its tail they look to me what we would call skin tags. Does anyone know what these are? They are on the same spot almost just on opposite sides of the tail

Attachments

• 1427381098687.jpg
    1427381098687.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 1427381144444.jpg
    1427381144444.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 143
Well, I don't know what they are, and by the lack or responses, other people don't either. :sad:

How long has it been that way? Is it changing at all?

The two thought I had were parasites and if I recall, "fish tuberculosis" can cause that. Either would require a vet to diagnose properly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back