A big hello from an Australian axolotl

Wendossss

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi everyone! I am a new member but long time reader from Australia!
I love this site and the forums and all of those who offer their time and knowledge in order to assist others in providing the best possible care to their pets.
I am an axolotl enthusiast but I am hardly an expert and I thoroughly appreciate the ability to seek answers to my many questions among these forums.

Dante, my axolotl, has benefited much from the kindest and knowledge of individuals on this site.
So he (potentially she) and I would like to say a big hello :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 123
Welcome! Hopefully you will meet a lot of your fellow Aussie axie keepers here!

Welcome! This is a great forum :). Great to have another member from Canberra here ;)

Hello there! I'm also from Australia and came home to find an axolotl my partner had bought. I'm a fully loved up Axie mum now! Your baby is adorable! And I agree about the site, my Juan has gained a lot from here also. Still working out how to use the forum on Tapatalk...

Hello from Juan
a0484364ea4752595aca1648b7b20a22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back