Sleepy axies

tammyaxie

Reaction score
Country
United States
I realize that my axies sleep a whole lot. I wanted to make sure this is normal behavior for juvies and you all can use this thread to post picks of sleeping axies. I hope u guys can tell. My Mocha and Chai lay flot on their tummies with their legs stretched out and the flow of the water moves them slightly.
65f7a812debbfa85b23b7920b2174680.jpg

I've never seen that personally it is interesting though. Mine will put there back legs when there ... Using the restroom but I've never seen them with all legs stretched out.

Yep. They both sleep like this

My Mocha and Chai lay flot on their tummies with their legs stretched out and the flow of the water moves them slightly.

if a dog stretches out like that then its a pedigree as only they can do that. dont know what it means in axolotls though

^hahaha Tammy must have have some noble bred axolotls then

if a dog stretches out like that then its a pedigree as only they can do that. dont know what it means in axolotls though

?? Pedigree is just a record of ancestory in dogs, to show who's been bred with who to potential show quality. It doesn't mean only they can stretch out..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back