Baks 7

CJ1981

Reaction score
Country
Wales
Display Name
CJ
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to confirm that BAKS 7 will be on August 30th.

Usual venue of Longford social club in Cannock.

Any questions or queries please pm me.

Hope to see you all there :D

Hello all,

Just over 7 weeks until BAKS 7 :D

We are currently running some membership offers. If you are a member of CROC, the IHS or the Phasmid study group then just bring along some proof of membership on the day and you can join BAKS 'on the door' for free (my favourite price ;)).

We also have a half price membership offer for those of you who are not members of the groups listed above. If you join up via the BAKS website
using the code mass1v you will get half price membership, that works out as £3 for an individual and £5.50 for a joint membership.

We had a tidy Caudata.org turn out to the last BAKS - put those pesky dart frog keepers to shame ;) Lets try and get an even bigger turn out to this next one.

Any questions PM me x

We'll be there with a variety of Oh! Hallo things again! :D

Can't wait to see you all. There may be some motivation in the form of Auntie Jude's Ginger Fudge, I'm not gonna lie.

Did someone say fudge? I might be able to manage that....:lick:

Do we need a bi-annual AJ's Fudge meeting?

Yes, we should form a new society the British Fudge Scoffing Society with Auntie Jude as president and you as chief quality controller :D

I accept this position and take my duties very seriously.

Jude's fudge is amazing ! Coffee and whiskey are my two favs ?

Too bad that I'm in America, and I can't try the fudge.:(:(:( And I eat pretty much everything, so I'm sure that I would love it

I'm hoping to make make it again this time round. I was thinking of bringing some CB Cynops pyrrhogaster to sell, Is there any room left on the table for a small plastic critter keeper?

Cheers Jude, you're too kind!
Btw, if anyone's interested, I have Giant African land snails on special offer, they're buy none get some free. :) Lisa has two as class pets at the day nursery she runs and needless to say two soon became about forty odd. Strict family planning measures have been introduced at nursery now, but if anyone can help out re homing the juveniles they already have I would be eternally grateful!

Always room for a small one :D I'll get Steph to put you on the list

Feel free to bring a few snails too, we have tarantulas coming so I can't see a few snails doing any harm

Hi China dog Could I have a couple of snails if you have any spare? look forward to seeing you all. Another question have you lots of spare room I have a 2ft evaporater tank I have built not for sale but some people may be interested to see it. Not problem if your full Regards KB

We can make room :happy:

Hi China dog Could I have a couple of snails if you have any spare? look forward to seeing you all. Another question have you lots of spare room I have a 2ft evaporater tank I have built not for sale but some people may be interested to see it. Not problem if your full Regards KB

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back