Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

ccaro

Reaction score
I've actually been using this site for my axolotls for a while now and have found it to be quite resourceful, especially for new owners.:D This morning I figured I would finally get around to making an account. Hopefully I will upload some pics of my 4 axies soon. I share them with my brother who already has an account. Since we are both in college and live at home we both care for them. Anyways instead of constantly stealing my brothers account to post I can now use my own.:cool:

Bebit

Reaction score
Hi Christina,
I have been looking at this website for a couple of days and now am in the process of investigating the possibilities of buying/adopting a couple of lotls directly here in NC.
May I ask you where you got yours? Do you know if the exotic animal show in Raleigh at the end of this months will have axolotls?
Thanks for your help!

Brigitte

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!