If no one has said this

jikaru

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Display Name
AnimalLover
If no one has said this, I will.
Thank you to this site's owners..founders..mod's..admin's.. and especially the long time members and carers of Axolotls, for sharing your expertise and vast knowledge to us novice's. I have seen certain names appear regularly giving advice that I could almost name you all, but I won't I might miss some one out.... I haven't been a member long but I'm sure I've read almost every article, clicked on all the links and their links and I've read thousands of threads dating back to 2004. even though some of you haven't posted on my threads I have read you advice on other threads which has helped me immensely in my pursuit for knowledge on and care for Axolotle's .
Some people on here don't deserve an axolotl let alone a pet, but you guys diligently give advice not because you care about the owner, but more because you care about the axolotl and that impresses me greatly...

So cheers to you all and thank you...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back