Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Weird poop?

sully

Reaction score
I've noticed recently, and im not sure which one of my axies it is because i wake up and its there. but there have been poop that isnt solid. is it possible theyre just stomping on it? or is it maybe vomit? there are their regular poops too but also the odd looking ones. its kind of started happening since i started feeding nightcrawlers every other day and i also still feed them blood worms on the inbetween days because they love them and also pellets with the blood worms. i can try and get a picture next time i see it but does anyone have any ideas what it could be caused by?

sully

Reaction score
but it just started recently which is concerning. i have had them for a while and its never happened before until recently. i asked a friend of mine who had 5 and she said shes never seen it and hers are on the exact same diet as mine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!