Camera to watch your Axies

HitmanSougo13

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Got myself a camera to watch my pets, it is really handy for being away, first I can view them on an app and check out what they really do after they poop. Ie. Did they try to eat their poop or do they trample on it? Second, it was great to see what your designated caretaker really did around your pets, lol!

I have a pair of chopsticks that I use to bring knock pellets down (because the sinking ones don't aways sink) and to hold long pieces of food for them. I was laughing at first when I started watching my caretaker use the chopsticks to push the Axies around whenever the Axies didn't eat something in a few seconds apparently. Well the laughing then turned into a parent like concern over my Axies but I did appreciate the opportunity to then contact the caretaker and explain another way to feed them without scaring them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 144
I have thought about doing this. My Mum thought Chernobyl was dead so she squirted him with the turkey baster......she soon found out otherwise lol. Then I had to contend with one grumpy axolotl for a week before he finally 'got over it' and would talk to me again lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back