Let's talk

S

Sir Newton

Hey guys, it's me, Cliygh and Mia, and before you say anything... you all are right. I do have anger issues, and I have been working on that, and my behavior earlier...I'm just sorry. I will never be so amazing in care like you, I honestly should never have owned animals, should have just left it to zoos and such, but all my present animals, I still love and care for, they are more important to me than anything else. I just wanted to say, I apologies. I still am interested in everything, and once again, I am sorry. Please forgive me guys! If I could hug you through my laptop I would. :(:eek:

Welcome back. I'm sure you can be a responsible pet owner and internet citizen if you make an effort. Definitely skip the profanity this time around, but I wish you luck in your reintroduction. Thanks for the virtual hug.

Thanks! In the meantime in my down time, my mom and I worked out our problems,, and built a shed (She likes to call it a tiny house;):p) and we are housing all of the animals (And hopefully future ones as well) in there for now

Also, coming clean, This is another account I made, I made this one to show that I have moved on from my fast to anger ways, and again, I'm sorry

It depends what it was that got you banned, I missed it, but being able to admit you've been wrong and apologising is a positive thing that not everyone could/would do.

Btw, Sith a perfect name for an ornate Box turtle, the males skin colour and eyes really remind me of Darth Maul no end. :)

He is an eastern actually. I named him Sith, because on the top of his head looks like the Star Wars imperial logo, so it seemed perfect

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back