Hello

Waveydavey

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been keeping amphibians most of my life and only stopped in the last 5 years or so due to personal circumstances. Im now looking at the hobby again with a view to some axolotyls and maybe some bombina species.
Im wanting to buy from folks on the forum but don't seem to be able to post a question? Help!
Cheers guys

Hello, We moderate the posts on most of the subforums, so they don't show up right away. YOu can post in the "Help" section immediately. Before you place an ad, please read the ad rules. Welcome and good luck!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back