Question: Who can help rehome my beauties?

CharlieandPercy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am quite new to this forum but have turned to you guys for help!
I have four beautiful axolotls, 2 of which I have spent the last 3 years of my life with.
The other two are now becoming adults, not too far from being 1 years old.
Unfortunately, due to moving cities (I'm in the UK) and work, I can no longer provide them the time and attention they require and deserve. It has been a really hard decision for me to make but I am only prepared to let them go to a home with owners who know how to care for them correctly, hence why I am here now.
They are in a 4ft tank which I would like them to leave in as it is their home and it's spacious for them all. I don't want money for the lotls but I have put a lot of money in to the tank ect so woulld like something for that.
If anyone can help me, I would be so greatful. I only want people with axolotl knowledge and experience as 4 of them require a lot more cleaning and time than just one.
Thank you :happy::happy::happy:

I'm too far away, but Have contacted a friend who may be able to help. Try looking up 'Dumpling's Axolotl Rescue' on Facebook.

Hi
I run Dumplings Axolotl Rescue and can happily take your Axies in and make sure they have everything and more that they need :)
We can collect at the weekend if thats any good with you?

I just want to say that it's truly wonderful that there are Axolotl rescues!!!
Keep up the good work!!!
*hugs!* :p :D

Aww Thank you We dont turn any away if we can help it as each one deserves love, care and respect!
We will always open the doors to any size, sex or condition and I love it! Such beautiful creatures who amaze me what they can over come :happy:

Hi,
Thank you for your replies, I have sent you a text regarding my little lovelies. I'm so happy to hear there are people who look after and take in axies like this, it's great

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back