Me my axolotos and bake well tart

Oio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello how do you do I have 2 axolotos bout too be 4 in few weeks mail order ???? am feeding them. Live river shrimp I've even started up a shrimp farming project for them,pellets and Earth worms they are the most enchanting of creatures their curiosity as they look on though the void too see myself munching a bake well yum I will have 4 colors soon ? and I hope for some beAutiful variants trying too build axoloti rainbows again so nice just need too get this bronze one too.

Am always interested in New projects so may happily rehome any and work out a price on postage

Kind regards

Oio

Axolotos are the enchanting one's as we are the luckiest too be able too observe them ? does anyone else find that they almost approach when you are about too feed them well toothless and f,all do lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back