Pancho! Updates

Claire24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
20160611_190828_zpsfvjlr7g2.jpg

Finally got his new things. So much nicer than half a plastic flower pot with a rock glued on like he had when we were given him. It's not perfect yet. But it's getting there!!! He's happy..active.. and just gobbled down two big worms.

I have that log in my adult axie tank. It's very popular with all three and seems to be occupied on a "first awake gets the best spot" basis.
I also have the corner root thingy in several of my fish tanks. Hadn't thought to put one in an axie tank, it looks good.
Pancho looks as if he's settled in and eating well, and the close up is adorable. :happy:

He is eating really well, 2 worms a day, i still get concerned with the sick gill, i tried putting methylyne blue on him with a cotton bud, but i got more on my fingers, and he tried to eat the cottonbud.. damn he is fast!!!!!!!!

I had a good laugh at Pancho trying to eat the cotton bud.
It sounds as if the gill is of more concern to you than him, and I can understand that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back