Axolotls south Africa

Jed1999

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Hi my axolotls eggs have hatched and are about 2 and a half weeks now, going to need to get rid of some soon once they start taking bloodworm
Email me if you are interested

Pls tell me if you still have eggs i am really intrested and if you know any one who can sell me some eggs pls pls pls

If you still have i would be really happy to get some for christmas . ( that area of time )
If you domt have any could you tell me where i could get some

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back