Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

In need of help BAD

Paws11

Reaction score
I have a tiger salamander that is very sick and the vet has no idea what it is. She has taken 2 different biopsies and it just shows its "very cellular" we have treaded it with 3 different kinds of meds...2 topical and 1 oral. Nothen has seem to cure mu little guy. She says its either a tumor or cancer. It has now spread to his arm and now to his back knee. We are at the point where if iy doesnt get better.....god i hate thinking if it....but put him down. PLEASE HELP

Attachments

• 8695.jpg
    8695.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 8698.jpg
    8698.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 20160816_193859.jpg
    20160816_193859.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 148

tipnatee

Reaction score
Omg!! I am so sorry , I just went looked up everywhere right now. But I sadly I think your vet might have a point . The poor little guy can't suffer much longer. Could it be allergies?

brightstar34

Reaction score
Im sorry to hear about your salamander. I have no idea what that could be, hopefully someone here will be able to help. Have you changed anything in his home? Or maybe a decoration might have fallen on his toes that caused swelling and got infected? Itsvery scary when even the vet doesnt know. Is your salamander in pain?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!