Curious Momma!

Wysper

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Crystal
So, who else spends their work day browsing the forum and looking up old threads just to get as much information on their new little one's at home?

Proud momma of 3 3 month old wild type babies, I worry when I'm not home to watch them. Wonder if they are eating their substrate when I'm not looking. Wonder if they are hungry while I'm at work and can't feed them...

Not to mention wondering if the crazy one is still swimming laps up and down the length of the tank and bumping his nose into each side before turning...

Lol I wonder the same thing! My momo is always waiting for me at the edge of the tank waiting for me to come home.... I think shes just wants to be a little piggy though... Mochi on the other hand is always swimming or floating.

I have 3, as of yet unnamed.

One of them is almost always swimming to and fro. The 2nd swims in the middle of the tank, and the 3rd practically has his feet buried in the substrate. lol

This just tells me I need to find some décor with varying levels available for lounging. Right? :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back